Monthly Membership Scheme
Quality Systems Consultancy offer a Monthly Membership Retainer Scheme Service which is adaptable to your specific requirements. Acting as your ‘Responsible Person’ for Health & Safety, each member is allocated their own qualified professional who will be available to assist with support and advice.
There are 3 Levels of Monthly Membership available:
QSC’s name may be used as reference as your ‘competent person’ for Health and Safety support and advice on any applicable documentation.
A review of your Health & Safety System, policy and practices.
Email / telephone assistance for Health and Safety support, advice and guidance
Legal / Regulatory updates and alerts as appropriate
Annual visit to review your Health and Safety System, policy and practices and report on findings.
FREE Newsletter with Health and Safety advice and legislation updates.
Assistance with completion of PQQs and questionnaires as required.
To include all of the above plus:
- Site / Office visit every 4 months to review your Health and Safety operational systems.
- Implement awareness training / toolbox talks to staff on relevant safety topics.
- Checking of risk assessment enforcement, relevant certification for plant and equipment is in place and current, first aid arrangements, fire controls etc.
- If you are unfortunate to have an accident or incident that is RIDDOR reportable, QSC will offer telephone / email advice on the actions to be taken to address the situation and assist with completing any RIDDOR / accident reports (as requested)
- Maintain Health and Safety documentation via a shared Dropbox account.
To include all of the above plus:
- Increase to twice monthly office/site visit to review, update, maintain Health and Safety documentation along with other associated records such as waste transfer notes, FSC certification, machinery service and inspection records, and site inspection reports etc.
- Review legal compliance against Health and Safety and Environmental obligations.
- Implement and manage an integrated management system (IMS) to include (but not limited to) Health and Safety Policy Manual, Environmental Policy, Processes and Procedures, and associated policies such as Anti Bribery, Anti-Slavery Policies etc. You can also consider implementing the Quality Management System at a time to suit you.
- Carry out planned Internal Audits on the IMS
The above schemes are negotiable and can be tailored to suit your requirements.
For more information and a quotation for one of our Membership Retainer Schemes call our team on 01889 881887 or e-mail email@example.com.
Our Terms & Conditions:
1. Quality Systems Consultancy Ltd will provide a Membership Service in accordance with the Client’s requirements and grade of membership selected. The fee does not include any ‘specialist’ services required by the client.
2. Quality Systems Consultancy Ltd cannot accept any liability which result from decisions or actions taken by Clients without prior consultation with ourselves. In the event of specialist advice being sought, the Client will be advised accordingly without delay.
3. The Client authorises Quality Systems Consultancy Limited to store Company information by manual or electronic means.
4. Where the Client requires additional days consultancy, site visits, training or advisory services, including mileage incurred these will be charged at the appropriate fee agreed between Quality Systems Consultancy Limited and the Client prior to commencement.
5. The Membership Scheme will commence upon receipt of the Client’s confirmation and Standing Order Mandate. The Contract will be for a minimum of 12 months and will require one month’s notice to terminate the service.
6. For ALL Site Visits, mileage will be charged @£0.50p per mile if the business is outside a 30 mile radius of the office of QSC Consultancy Limited.