Mental Health Awareness
This qualification is aimed at anyone that wants a better understanding of mental wellbeing, how they can minimise the risk of developing a mental health issue or reduce the impact of an existing condition. The qualification is ideal as a mental health awareness course in a workplace or for personal development.
Half Day Programme
This qualification has been developed to cover the key mental health conditions identified by The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) and includes research-based methods to reduce the impact or risk of mental health conditions.
A wide range of subjects is covered including:
- Definition of Mental Health and Ill Health
- Reducing the Stigma of Mental Health & Ill Health
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Reducing Stress
- Reducing the Impact and Risk of Poor Mental Wellbeing
Subject to assessment, all participants will be issued with a QNUK approved certificate with a lifetime validity period.
We offer fully flexible courses to suit your business and staff availability with a choice of the following:
- in-house training at your business premises
- classroom training at our training centre in Staffordshire
If you would like more information regarding this course, please call the team at QSC on 01889 881887 or email email@example.com