Mental Health at Work
This qualification is aimed at employees. With stress and other mental health issues creating a significant impact on individuals and workplaces, an awareness of your own mental health and how to recognise common concerns in others is becoming an important skill. This qualification is ideal as a way for employers to promote a positive mental health culture in their work environment and through key mental health ambassadors.
One Day Programme
This qualification has been developed to cover the key mental health conditions identified by The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) and includes research-based methods to reduce the impact or risk of mental health conditions.
A wide range of subjects is covered including:
- Definition of Mental Health and Ill Health
- Reducing the Stigma of Mental Health & Ill Health
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Substance misuse
- Eating disorders
- Reducing the impact and risk of poor mental wellbeing
- Principles of effective mental health conversations
Subject to assessment, all participants will be issued with a QNUK approved certificate with a lifetime validity period.
We offer fully flexible courses to suit your business and staff availability with a choice of the following:
- in-house training at your business premises
- classroom training at our training centre in Staffordshire
If you would like more information regarding this course, please call the team at QSC on 01889 881887 or email email@example.com