Every Manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to Health & Safety. This course is ideal for getting up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- A 25 question, multiple format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
Course Delivery Style
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course.
- Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
- The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and use when they return to their own workplaces.
- Efficient,effective and interesting learning- health,safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme.
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company – wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification for mananger and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Cost per delegate £475.00 + vat ( includes workbook, certificate, lunch and refreshments )
Our next course will be taking place in Stafford on 19th, 20th, 29th & 30th September 2016
Quality Systems Consultancy Limited are approved IOSH trainers.
To book your place call 01785 887901 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.