ISO 45001:2018 is here and is a great way of getting your Health and Safety System to a new level.
The Standard will drive up Health and Safety Controls and Systems and provide the following benefits:
- It will help you identify which legislation you have to comply with and set up programmes to ensure you are compliant.
- The Standard can be integrated into your existing Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Allows for better identification of Hazards and Risk.
- Facilitates continual improvement. Demands top management involvement, helps reduce insurance costs, liability, etc. not to mention improving Health & Safety performance.
- Transforms your operation from detection mode to prevention mode.
- The benefits of implementing ISO are endless and when implemented correctly it provides the company with an effective tool that will show a return on investment. With continued increases in insurance premiums, increased injury claims and spiralling health care costs the question companies need to ask themselves is – can they afford not to implement ISO 45001?
For more details regarding the Quality ISO 9001:2015 standard, the Environmental ISO 14001:2015 standard or the Health & Safety ISO 45001:2015 standard call us on 01889 881887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,