In August and September, 16 employees from Majorsell Limited successfully completed the IOSH Working Safely course with the support and guidance of QSC.
As an approved ‘Training Provider’ for this particular course, QSC were approached by Majorsell to complete three training sessions at their site premises.
At the end of the course following completion by all 16 successful delegates, one of the Directors issued the following feedback:
‘The training was beneficial, very well received by all of those who attended and everyone successfully passed the exam. QSC are very knowledgeable and always supportive and I would highly recommend them’
IOSH Working Safely is a completely different approach to safety and health training.
It is a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get people fully involved. The first-class, jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice, and not off-putting legal language.
Why it works:
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered in just one day (including assessment)
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
- Top delegate benefits
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards
- Improves overall safety performance
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
The IOSH Working Safely course is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of health and safety. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does it in an enjoyable way.
The course programme is delivered in one day, including the assessment and covers:
- An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
If you would like more information regarding this course please call the team at QSC on 01889 881887 or email email@example.com
Achieving ISO 9001 involves a logical steps starting with a review of the standard against the system you are currently operating and noting strengths and weaknesses. We can help you review this area to build a program of improvements to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Achieving ISO14001 does not have to be hard work. With the right approach and with top management commitment we can guide you every step of the way to ensure that your procedures are fully compatible with the requirements of the standard.
QSC Consultancy can offer a full Health & Safety System compliant with ISO 45001 the Occupational Health & Safety Management System. This system will assist you in managing Health & Safety Risks and facilitate legal compliance.
Quality Systems Consultancy
Quality Systems Consultancy Ltd
Towers Business Park