The best way to achieve good Health & Safety Training is to get delegates involved, having fun and learning in the process. We want to get delegates really thinking about what they’re learning – and having the confidence and enthusiasm to put it into practice when they’re back at work – so that everyone notices the difference.
Managing Safely is unlike any other course. You’ll find a practical programme, full of step-by-step
guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation.
Who is Managing Safely for?
Managing Safely is designed for Managers and Supervisors in any sector, and any organisation worldwide. They won’t suddenly become safety experts
– but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind from training that is designed and quality-controlled by the Chartered Body for Safety and Health professionals – IOSH
- Flexibility – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe help drive the points home
over the whole course. Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
Managing Safely covers…
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH MANAGING SAFELY certificate.
What results can I expect?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
QSC are an ‘approved’ IOSH Training Provider.
Need help or want to know more: Call QSC on 01889 881887 or 07900 558547 for all your Health & Safety Training Requirements and Services.
Achieving ISO 9001 involves a logical steps starting with a review of the standard against the system you are currently operating and noting strengths and weaknesses. We can help you review this area to build a program of improvements to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Achieving ISO14001 does not have to be hard work. With the right approach and with top management commitment we can guide you every step of the way to ensure that your procedures are fully compatible with the requirements of the standard.
QSC Consultancy can offer a full Health & Safety System compliant with ISO 45001 the Occupational Health & Safety Management System. This system will assist you in managing Health & Safety Risks and facilitate legal compliance.
Quality Systems Consultancy
Quality Systems Consultancy Ltd
Towers Business Park