Every Manager should have an understanding of their responsibilities when it comes to Health & Safety. This course is ideal for getting up-to-speed on the skills they need to tackle safety and health issues in the workplace.
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- A 25 question, multiple format assessment paper
- A risk assessment based project
Course Delivery Style
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course.
- Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognisable scenarios and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
- The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and use when they return to their own workplaces.
- Efficient,effective and interesting learning- health,safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme.
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company – wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification for mananger and supervisors.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Cost per delegate £495.00 + vat ( includes workbook and certificate )
Our next course will be taking place in Stafford on 22nd, 23rd, 29th and 30th September 2015
Quality Systems Consultancy Limited are approved IOSH trainers.
To book your place call 01785 887901 or e-mail us at email@example.com.