Have you got the tools to work safely?
Market-leading Health and Safety course for line managers
The IOSH Managing Safely Course is the market-leading Health and Safety course for line managers and is designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace. It is designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide, provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely with the following benefits:
- Internationally recognised and respected certification for Managers and Supervisors
- Efficient and effective learning Health, Safety and Environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple-choice hazard spotting exercise
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Our ultimate aim is to get businesses safer and more productive by presenting an interactive informative course where everyone gets involved.
The course is a 4-day course covering various modules these being:
- Assessing Risks
• Controlling Risks
• Understanding Responsibilities
• Understanding Hazards
• Investigating Incidents
• Measuring Performance
• Protecting our Environment
- A 25 question, multiple format assessment paper
• A Risk Assessment based project
• An IOSH Managing Safely Certificate will be awarded for successful delegates
How the course delivery style suits you
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies help drive the points home over the whole course
• Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognisable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points
• The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to their own workplaces
• Little ‘down time’ – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
• Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents
• Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures
• Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
• Nationally recognised and respected certification for Managers and Supervisors
• Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
Safety data published by the HSE – http://ow.ly/ENMl50xMwO9 shows 147 fatalities at work, 581,000 workers sustaining a non-fatal injury according to self-reports from the Labour Force Survey in 2018/19.
Let’s drive improvements and reduce the risk from work activities and send people home safe and happy to their families and friends.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of the IOSH Managing Safely Course or are interested in booking a course call QSC on 07900 558547 or 01889 881887 or email email@example.com for more details.
Achieving ISO 9001 involves a logical steps starting with a review of the standard against the system you are currently operating and noting strengths and weaknesses. We can help you review this area to build a program of improvements to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Achieving ISO14001 does not have to be hard work. With the right approach and with top management commitment we can guide you every step of the way to ensure that your procedures are fully compatible with the requirements of the standard.
QSC Consultancy can offer a full Health & Safety System compliant with ISO 45001 the Occupational Health & Safety Management System. This system will assist you in managing Health & Safety Risks and facilitate legal compliance.
Quality Systems Consultancy
Office S6, Schott House, Drummond Road, Astonfields Industrial Estate, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 3EL