Are you looking to improve your Health and Safety Systems?
The ISO 45001:2018 Health & Safety Standard will improve Health and Safety Controls and Systems and provide the following benefits:
- Help you identify which legislation you have to comply with and set up programmes to ensure you are compliant.
- Allow the Standard to be integrated into an existing Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Allow for better identification of Hazards and Risk.
- Facilitates continual improvement. Demands top management involvement, helps reduce insurance costs, liability, etc. not to mention improving Health & Safety performance.
- Transforms your operation from detection mode to prevention mode.
One of the most commonly asked questions by businesses looking to achieve the ISO 45001:2018 Standard is:
What are the steps to achieving ISO 45001:2018?
We would of course recommend some research into the process to establish exactly what is required.
- Obtain a copy of the ISO 45001:2018 System Standard (not compulsory) to identify the requirements.
- Complete a preliminary Internal Audit to identify and evaluate how things are done now, versus what will have to change in order to get certification.
- Implement documentation to meet the requirements of the Standard and where necessary train and educate staff. It may be beneficial at this stage to employ the services of a Consultant.
- When all documentation is complete and all relevant clauses of the Standard have been met, application to a UKAS accredited certification body can be made.
As an experienced ISO 45001 practitioners and auditors, we are able to help you compile everything required in order for a successful application – and the cost is probably not as much as you would expect.
When implemented correctly ISO 45001:2018 can provide an effective tool that will show a return on investment.
With continued increases in insurance premiums, increased injury claims and spiralling health care costs the question companies need to ask themselves is – can they afford not to implement ISO 45001?
For further information on how we can help your business with any of our Health & Safety Services, e-mail email@example.com or call one of our team on 01889 881887.
Achieving ISO 9001 involves a logical steps starting with a review of the standard against the system you are currently operating and noting strengths and weaknesses. We can help you review this area to build a program of improvements to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Achieving ISO14001 does not have to be hard work. With the right approach and with top management commitment we can guide you every step of the way to ensure that your procedures are fully compatible with the requirements of the standard.
QSC Consultancy can offer a full Health & Safety System compliant with ISO 45001 the Occupational Health & Safety Management System. This system will assist you in managing Health & Safety Risks and facilitate legal compliance.
Quality Systems Consultancy
Quality Systems Consultancy Ltd